Wednesday 10 December 2014

Jim Nwobodo Disowns Children Over Late Son’s Burial Plans

Jim Nwobodo who recently lost his first son to cancer is presently sad and unhappy about how things have turned out between him and his other children. The late son who is a product  of the former Governor and his estranged wife was about to be buried at Jim Nwobodo’s second house last week Friday, but his younger brothers refused and insisted Nwobodo must bury him in his compound, which will make them the rightful owner of the property when he his gone, because they smell he wants to will the house to his second wife.

The former governor after reading a lot in the news about the issue decided to call a press conference today to address the matter where he made it clear he had divorced the mother of these children, and at this point, he is forced to believe they are not his flesh and blood. Hear him;


“This is not really a very happy occasion for me – at my age, I should be talking about peace and not to get involved in something like this.

“Ifeanyi was my first son and unknown to us, myself and my wife, his family hid him.

“When we got to know that he was sick, we were very worried, we made sure he was taken to the best cancer hospital in the US.”

“From the day he died, I started planning for his burial. Because of politics, I felt that I should bury him before the primaries.

“Chukwudi and Nonso (Ifeanyi’s siblings) came to see me here and I told them that the burial will be in two weeks time, that they should come back so that we could plan for it.

“As I am talking, I have not seen neither Chukwudi nor Nonso till date.

“Their sister, who came back from US and called me to say that she is back, as I am talking to you, I have not seen her.

“You start to wonder- what kind of children are these?”

“The press said I have two wives – it is not true. I divorced her (former wife) before I became governor. I have the divorce papers, please don’t refer to me as having two wives. I am a decent man. I have only one wife.  Please save me the trouble and embarrassment of talking about matrimonial trouble, the church will not wed me if I have two wives.

“The children through her (former wife) cannot be said to have been flesh and blood. I am stopping at that – you know what I mean. A child that is yours will not hurt you like this, these children cannot be my flesh and blood.

“My children love me. It is only children that are not yours that will seize their brother’s dead body. If they can steal the dead body of their brother, it is terrible, unprecedented,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog.
Get updates via;
BBM: 7F41F298