Friday 6 February 2015

It’s Not Right For People To Label Me As Just A Rapper- Vector

One time troubled act, Vector is back! Vector who was off the scene when he had issues with his record label is back to what he knows how to do best. After releasing two new singles which he says one was just too wet the floor, while the other was to announce his comeback, Vector says he is now ready to teach upcoming musicians how rap should really be done. He also wants people to stop addressing him as just a rapper, because he is versatile. Below is what he told Hiphopworld Magazine;




HipHop World Magazine:  You’ve seemed silent lately, before the recent release of Shigga and KingKong, why the long break?

Vector: well, I’ve had issues with record label going sour, so I had to tidy up and come out strong. See it as situation of, it’s time to return. Me doing Shigga, was a statement to the fans that I can do this if I wanted to. As a matter of fact dance music is actually one of the easiest to do cos all it entails majorly, is the beat. So now that fans have seen and enjoyed it, I would be giving you but at the same time I am still a rapper and I have to teach the upcoming ones how to do proper rap music that’s what have been known from the start. To be honest, am a dynamically talented person and it’s not just right to label myself as a rapper. It took a while but picture it as “Shigga was to wet the floor and King Kong is the return”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog.
Get updates via;
BBM: 7F41F298