Saturday 25 April 2015

Edwin Clark Says, "I Won’t Die Because Jonathan Lost Election"

Former Federal Commissioner for Information and Ijaw National leader, Chief Edwin Clark, has debunked rumors that he fainted after President Jonathan lost the March 28 election to Buhari. Clark invited journalists that he was leaving for London on Friday night so as to dispel any rumor that will trail his absence.

He said;
“I am here today to tell you that I am not dead. Or am I dead? In every election, there would be winners and losers. The same thing happened during the last presidential election. I am alive. Today, I won’t talk about what happened before, during and after the election. That will come another day.
I am talking to you now because I am traveling tomorrow and some people will go into the streets and say I was carried into air ambulance.
President Jonathan that contested election had congratulated the winner and the whole world acclaimed him for conceding defeat.Jonathan was the one who contested election, I didn’t. So, why should I die.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog.
Get updates via;
BBM: 7F41F298