Friday 29 May 2015

[PHOTOS] Benson Idahosa University Honours Uti Six Years After Graduating

After graduating from the University six years ago, the school authorities have called Uti Nwachukwu back to honour him! They honoured him in respect to the role he has played in the entertainment world so far after graduating from the school. Below is what excited Uti wrote to share the news…

#HONOR the first time the President of Benson Idahosa University ( BISHOP FEB) , Shook my hand was when he presented me with a certificate for graduating at the top of my Class with A 3.9 GPA! And I can never forget what he and his beautiful wife LAURIE said to me : "wow ! So ur famous and you've got brains too" ���� so 6 years after graduation... Your University calls you back to AWARD AND HONOR YOU for making them proud and putting the school on the radar 'In Appreciation and Recognition Of My Role In Advancing the Entertainment Industry'

Sigh. I'm blessed. I'm so blessed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog.
Get updates via;
BBM: 7F41F298