Tuesday 16 June 2015

Pete Edochie Proclaims Things Fall Apart As His Most Challenging Role

Pete Edochie has admitted that the most challenging role he ever played, was Okonkwo in the movie Things Fall Apart which was based on a book written by the prolific writer, late Chinua Achebe.

In an interview with the Daily Trust, Pete Edochie said;
“Quite honestly... The most challenging role was ‘Things Fall Apart’ no doubt”. “it Is difficult to tell because each production I get involved in, I give it my best shot, so I can’t tell you this is the best I’ve done or things like that. I feel happy, immensely gratified when people go to buy films and they start saying give us the one with Pete Edochie in it. It gives me a lot of joy.” The movie Things fall Apart is widely believed to have brought Pete Edochie to limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog.
Get updates via;
BBM: 7F41F298